LINDSAYS, lawyers for people and businesses based in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Dundee, today announces the recruitment of five new trainees.
The five will start their rotations in a variety of departments across Lindsays’ three city offices:
- Kaytlin Irvine (Commercial Property) – Edinburgh
- Kirsten Boettcher (Dispute Resolution and Litigation) – Edinburgh
- Jonathan Carey (Employment) – Glasgow
- Carla Codona (Personal Injury) – Glasgow
- Emma McFarlane (Residential Conveyancing) – Dundee
Lindsays has a proud history of training lawyers who finish their careers as they started them – at Lindsays.
Alasdair Cummings, Lindsays’ Managing Partner, also trained at the firm. He said:
“We are delighted to welcome our five new trainees. Our goal is to have the right staff with the right skills to advise and support clients. And we want our staff to understand the Lindsays way – we are not about transactions, we are about relationships.”
“Our focus on relationships is true for our clients as well as our staff. We have many lawyers and partners who completed their traineeships with us – me included.”
“I hope, one day, we might be able to say the same about Kaytlin, Kirsten, Jonathan, Carla and Emma.”