Sharkey, the Edinburgh headquartered fast track fit-out construction specialist, is on track for another strong performance in 2017 having already secured over £50 million of new project activity since the beginning of the year. This builds on £95 million of project work secured in 2016.
Recent keystone projects include:
- 147 bedroom refurbishment and leisure facility new build at the Old Course Hotel for Kohler (£13m)
- Cirrus Logic’s new Edinburgh HQ at Quartermile (£11m)
- Indigo Hotel and Staybridge apartments in Dundee for Intercontinental (£20m)
- Clydesdale Bank’s flagship ‘Studio B’ branch in Kensington, London (£1.5m)
- RBS Entrepreneurial Hub, Gogarburn, Edinburgh (£9m)
- Tesco Bank HQ, South Gyle, Edinburgh (£2.5m)
- Bank of Montreal, Quartermile, Edinburgh (£1.5m)
- Holland House student residences, University of Edinburgh (£7.4m)
Sharkey has successfully diversified business activity in recent years with its portfolio of project work spread across Commercial office, Hotel, Leisure, Retail and Public Sectors.
The company’s UK expansion continues with the opening of a North West England office in Manchester in June, complementing Sharkey’s London office, which opened in 2013.
Managing Director, Billy Harrison, said: “Confidence is high within the business and we see further opportunities to build on our strong client relationships and increase market share. The continued success of the business demonstrates the strength of our reputation for consistently managing and delivering complex projects for a range of multi-sector UK and international blue chip clients.”